Click the icons to find out more
Solar PV is a type of renewable energy technology that converts light into electrical current. The panels on your roof absorb daylight (so it works even when it’s cloudy) and convert that into direct current (DC) electricity. The DC electricity travels from the panels into an inverter which converts the DC electricity into alternating current (AC). Additionally, surplus power is exported back to the National Grid. When extra power is needed, it is drawn from the National Grid.
One solar solution involves fitting the solar panels on top of an existing roof. However, our unique offering is inbuilt solar panels which aesthetically enhances your property. NES are leading solar installers in the North West. We install solar in Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and North Wales.
View the NES Solar PV gallery to see some of our installations.
Why choose Solar PV?
- Solar PV guarantees lower energy bills
- Tax-free Feed-in-Tariff payments for 20 years
- It will help lower your CO2 emissions
- Increase the value of your premises
- Solar panels protect against future electricity price increases
- Your new roof will pay for itself
- They have an impressive return on investment – better than the bank
NES are your local expert solar installers
NES were one of the first solar installers in Merseyside and now we install solar across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and North Wales.We use the latest Solar PV technology in our systems, including the latest from SolarEdge. This means you can monitor your energy production and also the solar panels will give you maximum electricity production. View the short video to find out how!