Why choose NES for your solar PV and roofing installations?
Top 10 reasons to choose NES
- Longest established accredited installer of Solar PV in Merseyside
- Over 25 years roofing experience
- Registered since 2010 with the Microgeneration Certification Scheme and the Solar Trade Association
- 10 year insurance backed warranty on our installation work
- Project management expertise with domestic and large commercial work
- Over 300 satisfied customers, who regularly provide project testimonials
- 100% customer satisfaction award winner year on year
- Members of the Liverpool Chambers of Commerce, and Professional Liverpool
- Certification in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
- NES are approved and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide finance across our services
We have 100% Customer satisfaction!
See what our happy customers had to say about our products and services.
Click here to read TrustPilot reviews and you can also read our Google Reviews by searching NES Roofing and Energy in Google.
"We had our Solar PV installed by NES in 2013. The roofing and electrical work was handled very efficiently and Tony was very helpful. They did exactly what we wanted and we have benefited from our feed in tariff payments every 3 months since then, with no problems. Very professional. 3 bed semi Wirral Merseyside." – Pauline
"Tony was honest and straight forward told us the costs of different options. System has worked faultlessly since installation which was done with no fuss or mess. But best of all my bills have nearly halved and as Tony promised the system is on track to pay for its self in no time. I would recommend them to anyone. – Bill Parsons
"No hard sell, no gimmicks just honest guidance to what my system could and would be capable off. Happy with the price and Tony even included an extra item for free. Standard and quality of work was top notch and I am an electrician so I should know. Really happy with the output and use it to assist with charging my two electric cars. Would I recommend NES? Well I did! My good friend also had an installation from my referral." - Ian Bradley
"Everything was perfect, we are very pleased with our solar panels, which we had installed 3 years ago. The solar panels are very financially beneficial. We'd highly recommend them. It was very first-class and the workmen were very pleasant and efficient." – Millie S
"Great communication, very professional and thorough, really conscientious and would highly recommend to anyone. First class all round both in the discussions ahead of us agreeing to buy, through surveys and during installation and commissioning. We were put under no pressure at all either which was great. The system has behaved faultlessly since." - Mark Thompson